This is the description of the different positions I performed in career. I have been trusted with diverse responsabilities inside each company due to my pro-active attitude and willingess to help. It is specially noticeable in Travel Brokers where I could work simultaneally in various roles in different areas of the organization.
During my 9 years in Travel Brokers I performed different roles. In the following graph you can see the distribution of time on a weekly basis implemented in every role along the years.
Head of Image and Design
June 2007 – October 2016
Responsible for promotion, advertising and design
Design of all the elements used to create campaigns faced to customers, specific events, meetings and travels, customized according to needs.
Spain from Spain and Travel Brokers web pages brand promotion
Design of the two corporate websites in wordpress. Applying my skills to achieve a modern and attractive look according with the personality of the company.
Brand and corporate elements design
Travel Brokers logo redesign adapted to trends in logo designing and creation of Spain fron Spain logo. In addition, responsible for the design of any corporate element, including several models of cards and document templates for the company’s global use.
Design of company and destination presentations
Design of corporate presentations and travel programs for incentives. Monitoring design templates in digital files and creating visual elements customised for each client / destination.
June 2007 – October 2016
Hiring suppliers and reservation and coordination of customer services.
Supporting groups for monitoring.
Continuous contact with suppliers and customers for the contracted services and support in situ for groups to ensure the quality of the service provided and manage the proper development of the whole service.
Creating control system for payments to suppliers and collections from customers.
Applying my knowledge of office suite to create a system of payment control simple, complete and effective.
Control of payrolls and taxes of the company and continuous contact with the manager to accounting matters.
Quality Manager and Internal Auditor
September 2011 – October 2016
I am certified as internal auditor for the Chamber of Commerce of Madrid according to the international standard ISO 9001: 2008. (See more certificates and achievements I obtained)
Designed and implemented process level audit program and developed and deployed Process Improvement Roadmap program.
Successfully created the Quality management Manual and defined and streamlined all processes resulting in the obtention of “ISO 9001 certification” for Travel Brokers.
Renewal of ISO certificate 4 consecutive years by maintaining and improving Company’s Quality System.
January 2012 – Start of internal preparation process
July 2013 – Obtaining the certificate
July 2014 – Certificate renewal
July 2015 – Certificate renewal
July 2016 – Certificate renewal
- Starting point. The first stage of the process is to realize the importance of implementing a quality management system. Faced to all of the stakeholders, enhances the image and reputation of the company, and also allows the company to create a system of continuous improvement to help in the day to day procedures to provide a standardized quality services.
- Planning the system. Both, the implementation process as the system itself must be planned. I have to analyze the different departments that will be included within the scope of the ISO, the processes and people involved and from there, start the overall planning.
- Quality training. The system is particular to this specific organization and, therefore, someone competent is required within the company for its implementation and development. Thus, the processes and the Quality Manual will be customized and adapted to the particularities and idiosyncrasies of the company.
- System documentation. Documentation is the support of the processes and ensures the effectiveness and repeatability of them. Actually, the quality certificate focuses on “do what you say you do” so you must document the processes and establish standardized action methods which can provide an adequate service to customers, carrying out all tasks required by the system and the norm.
- Internal audit. A fundamental requirement of ISO 9001 is conducting an internal audit, during the course of the meeting, all the requirements contained in the reference standard and the quality management system are checked.
- Certification audit. Once checked that the system works correctly and has been implemented in its entirety, we can request an the external audit in order to get the certificate. This entity is responsible for providing the certificate if all requirements are set.
November 2016 – January 2017
Researching organisations to identify new leads and potential new markets.
Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
Preparing selling material and presentations
Contact potential customers and face-to-face meetings with leads
Nordics Claims Operations Specialist
December 2017 – Present
Effectively controlled and coordinated more than 30 monthly based processes in Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland. Responsible of the 4 Nordic Countries recurrent transactions with more than 50 Million euros personally processed.
Successfully removed previous backlog in the first 6 months by eliminating and condensing outdated processes. Cut data processing time and improved team’s operational efficiency by 50% by automating processes and streamlining procedures.
In charge of the collection, preparation, and distribution of accurate ad hoc and weekly reporting for the Nordic Managers.
Responsible of the creation of training material for all Nordic claims departments ensuring the correct coordination and control of daily transactions, resulting in a reduction of 20% human errors.
Moreover, during my time in AIG, I’ve been trusted with other responsibilities outside my position due to my skills, pro-active attitude and specific knowledge such as:
- Improved efficiency in Distribution and Direct Marketing departments by providing automated solutions that reduced manual activity saving 5%+ weekly time.
- Reduce reliance on outside contractors by designing and producing marketing material in-house.
- Assigned as Project Manager for process validations and involved in digitalization process of the company at a Nordics Level.
Head of Office Committee
June 2018 – Present
As member of the committee, I have contributed to the general improvement of the office work environment and created and organized internal company events while being responsible of their design and promotion.
Recently trusted as Headof the Office Committee in charge of the coordination and correct functioning of the team.